Thank you for your interest in becoming a New Member of the Junior League of Columbus! We are a non-profit organization that welcomes ALL women who have a passion for service and personal development. We are committed to inclusive environments of diverse individuals, organizations, and communities. Please complete the New Member Registration Application here to secure your membership!
PROVISIONS FOR JOINING:
Joining is simple! We do not ask for any sort of reference letters or volunteer hour logs. We simply ask that each woman is:
- At least 22 years of age
- Resides within the Central Ohio area
- Demonstrates an interest in voluntarism and commitment to community service
- Fulfills their New Member Annual Dues of $250 if joining between July 1-December 31 or $125 if joining between January 1-June 30
HOW TO REGISTER FOR MEMBERSHIP:
New Members can register to join the JLC at any time during the year. There is a holding period May 1-June 30, so if you register during this period, your membership will begin on July 1. This holding period is to allow for the transition of our new league year & for optimal new member experience during this time.
1) Step 1: Complete this Registration form
2) Step 2: Submit payment for the New Member Annual Dues ($250 or $125 depending when you join).
**Please note that Registration forms will not be processed until both the electronic form and payment (full or payment plan) have been received.**
For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.