Thank you for your interest in becoming a New Member of the Junior League of Columbus! We are a non-profit organization that welcomes ALL women who have passion for service and personal development. We are committed to inclusive environments of diverse individuals, organizations and communities. Please complete the New Member Registration Application here to secure your membership!
NEW MEMBER REQUIREMENTS:
Our requirements to join are simple! We do not ask for any sort of reference letters or volunteer hour logs. We simply ask that each woman is:
- At least 22 years of age
- Resides within the Central Ohio area
- Demonstrates an interest in voluntarism and commitment to community service
- Fulfills their New Member Annual Dues of $250
HOW TO REGISTER FOR MEMBERSHIP:
The registration period to become a New Member of the 2021-2022 class will be open through mid-night on June 14, 2021. The new JLC year will kick-off on July 1, 2021.
1) Step 1: Complete this Registration form
2) Step 2: Submit payment for the New Member Annual Dues ($250).
**Please note that Registration forms will not be processed until both the electronic form and payment (full or payment plan) have been received.**
For questions, please email email@example.com.